lunes, 20 de septiembre de 2010

NUEVA YORK FASHION WEEK S/S 2011 (PART 2)

Hey there! I'm so sorry, I'm late. I know I said I would bring the second part three days ago , but it was impossible for me. My work is accumulating. There are many topycs I want to post you. So, get to work! As I said you, this is the second part of the New York Fashion Week:


Buenas!! Lo siento mucho por mi tardanza. Ya se que dije que traería la segunda parte de la Fashion Week el dia 17, pero me ha sido imposible. Se me acumula el trabajo!!. Hay muchas temas de los que quiero hablaros asi que manos a la obra!! Como ya os dije esta es la segunda parte de la semana de la moda de Nueva York:


WHEN: 14/SEPT/2010
WHERE: LINCON CENTRE, NEW YORK CITY
WHO:


Carolina Herrera
quite oriental.. isn't it?


Monique Lhuillier


Marc Jacobs




WHEN: 15/SEPT/2010
WHERE: LINCON CENTRE, NUEW YORK
WHO:


Elie Tahari


Vera Wang


Rodarte
 (eeehm... NO thanks)


Marc by Marc Jacobs


Narciso Rodriguez 


WHEN: 15/SEPT/2010
WHERE: LINCON CENTRE, NEW YORK
WHO:

Michael Kors
(I didn't know about her, and I love her collection)

 

Nanette Lepore


Phillip Lim


Marchesa

Proenza Schouler




Well guys! Here ends another year of Fashion Week!I hope you liked it!Tonight I'll upload another post for all those days I did not write!


Bueno chicos... ya termina otro año de la Fashion Week!
Espero que os haya gustado!

Esta noche subiré otra entrada por todos estos dias que no he escrito!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario