sábado, 11 de septiembre de 2010

TWO MUST HAVE: BORSALINOS + OXFORDS

These are undoubtedly two items "must have" this season. Brown, gray, beige, camel and black ... You can find them in different colours in order to complement your look in the case of Borsalino, or they can give you a masculine and sophisticated touch in the case of the Oxfords. Affordble Borsalinos are easier to find , while the Oxfords are difficult to find because of its material. I know you've been looking for them, so I researched and I brought you different stores where you can buy them with various prices:

Estas son sin duda dos prendas imprescindibles esta temporada. En marron, grises, beiges, de color camel o negro... Los podeis encontrar en diferentes colores para complementar vuestro look en el caso de los Borsalinos, o para daros un toque masculino y sofisticado en el caso de los Oxfords. Los borsalinos a buen precio son mas faciles de encontrar, pero los Oxford son mas dificiles debido al material del que están hechos. Seguro que los habeis buscado por todos lados, asi que he investiado y aqui os traigo diferentes tiendas donde podeis adquirirlos por distintos precios:

BORSALINOS

They come in various fabrics and materials such as straw. This season you probably find them with colored ribbons that contrast with the color of the hat.

Los hay en distintos tejidos y materiales como por ejemplo los de paja. Seguramente los encuentres con lazos de colores esta temporada, de forma que combinan dos colores.

I chose these:
Yo he elegido estos:



Hazel 35/35€




Mango 27€



Zara 17,95€


You can also find them cheaper in stores like El Corte Ingles, Primark or H&M.
(I bought one  of 5€ in Primark)

Tambien puedes encontrarlos mas baratos en tiendas como El Corte Ingles, Primark o H&M
(Yo encontre uno en Primark por 5€)



OXFORDS

They are comfortable and you can combine them with pants, skirts and even dresses. They come in various colours but the most popular are black and brown.

Son comodos de llevar y los puedes combinar tanto con pantalones com con faldas y vestidos. Los hay en muchos colores pero sin duda los marrones y los negros son los que mas encontramos.


Zara 59,95€



Pull and Bear 39,99€


Topshop 60€



HOW CAN YOU WEAR THEM?
¿Como llevarlos?


I will show you below how celebrities wear them in order to help you combine:
Ahora os voy a enseñar como combinan estas prendas las celebridades del momento, a ver si os aportan ideas sobre como llevarlos:

BORSALINOS


(Reese Witherspoon and Sarah Jessica Parker)

borsalino + jeans + blazer = urban look
borsalino + vaqueros + chaqueta = look de calle, urbano

(Kirsten Dunst and  Rachel Bilson)

borsalino + dress / oversized t-shirt = boho look
borsalino + vestido / camiseta extralarga = look bohemio, cómodo.




OXFORDS

(Diane Kruger and Sienna Miller)
oxfords + dress = elegant, casual outfit
oxfords + vestido = look elegante pero informal

(Whitney Port and Taylor Swift)

oxfords + jeans + oversized t-shirt = informal, comfortable outfit without losing glamour

oxfords + vaqueros + camisetas extragrandes = look informal y cómodo pero sin perder el glamour

--- o ---
this is it! I hope you wanna go running to buy a borsalino or some oxfords now. I'm already out the door !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! see you soon. xoxo
y esto es todo!! espero que os hayan entrado unas ganas tremendas de ir corriendo a compraros un borsalino y unos oxfords. Yo ya estoy saliendo por la puerta!!!!!!!! hasta pronto. Besos.


8 comentarios:

  1. I looove Fedora hats! & those colors are the colors you find in my closet haha. I love it, my brother in law has been wearing Fedora hats for 6 years, so I'm glad that it's finally 'back' in style. I'll always keep my fedora hats! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. great blog dear! i just started following you, thanks for the nice comments you left on my blog <3
    xoxo Sienna

    ResponderEliminar
  3. thanks Sienna!!!! :)


    Kourtney I never heard about Fedora hats, but know I know about them haha!! such hats never go out of style!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. me encantan esos sombreritos!!!!!! pero es la típica cosa que me compro y no me pongo xD

    ResponderEliminar
  5. hola guapa! me encanta esta entrada.. los oxford los tengo ya, aunq no descarto en comprarme mas adelante unos grises, los q tengo son marrones.. y el gorrito opino como mapi, me gsta muxo pero dudo q me lo pusiera.. no es lo mismo verlo puesto en las demas q en ti! jaja estoy pensando en subir algunos outfits, q te parece? muaks

    ResponderEliminar
  6. i love those hats, tey are big at the moment down here in Australia too! :)
    I like the light coloured ones with the black ribbon, like the one rachael bilson is wearing!

    great blog :)

    http://justablogaboutbec.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Guapísima! Gracias por pasarte :) Yo me he comprado unos oxford en zara monísimos! Creo que fueron 25 euros! Y los borsalinos tengo que comprarme uno pero la verdad es que no me he pasado a verlos! Tu blog me encanta! Besitos

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Lovely blog :) I love your choice of Oxfords!

    ResponderEliminar